Smith Teamaker Gourmet Tea, White Petal, Peppermint, Bergamot, Red Nectar or Feng Shui
These Gourmet Teas by Smith Teamaker are Discerning and Refined, Blended in Small Batches With Only The Finest Ingredients.
- White Petal - A Full Leaf White Tea, Made of Only Hand Sorted, Shade Dried Leaves of Chamomile, China White Peony Tea Leaves and Osmanthus Flower, Harmoniously Combined for a Clean Subtle Flavor, Fragrant, Toasty, Creamy, Slightly Sweet. Notes of Peach & Rose. Grown in China's Fujian Province
- Mao Feng Shui - A Full Leaf Green Tea, Slightly Sweet, Vegetative With a Lingering After Taste. Highly Rich in Anti-Oxidants, Picked at High Elevation. Notes of Sweet Potato, Butter and Daffodil. From the Zhejiang China
- Peppermint - From the Pacific Northwest Home of the Worlds Best Peppermint, Full, Bold and Intense. Notes of Mint, Sugar and Chocolate. Caffeine Free. Excellent Dessert Tea.
- Bergamot - A Black Tea From India's Assam Valley, Distinct With a Taste Similar but of course Superior to Earl Grey. Leaves are Scented With Bergamot from Italy. Notes of Malt, Honey and Citrus.
- Red Nectar - A Rooibos Red Tea from South Africa, Paired With Honeybush and Orchard Fruit. Light and Sweet. Notes of Rooibos, Honey, Peach. Caffeine Free.