Smith Teamaker Gourmet Tea, Green Jasmine, Peppermint, Bergamot, Red Nectar or Feng Shui
These Gourmet Teas by Smith Teamaker are Discerning and Refined, Blended in Small Batches With Only The Finest Ingredients.
- Green Tea (Jasmine Silver Tip) - Considered a Perfect Marriage, Jasmine Buds and Tender Green Tea Leaves from the Fujian Province, Steam Fired to Retain their Flavor.
- Mao Feng Shui - A Full Leaf Green Tea, Slightly Sweet, Vegetative With a Lingering After Taste. Highly Rich in Anti-Oxidants, Picked at High Elevation. Notes of Sweet Potato, Butter and Daffodil. From the Zhejiang China
- Peppermint - From the Pacific Northwest Home of the Worlds Best Peppermint, Full, Bold and Intense. Notes of Mint, Sugar and Chocolate. Caffeine Free. Excellent Dessert Tea.
- Bergamot - A Black Tea From India's Assam Valley, Distinct With a Taste Similar but of course Superior to Earl Grey. Leaves are Scented With Bergamot from Italy. Notes of Malt, Honey and Citrus.
- Red Nectar - A Rooibos Red Tea from South Africa, Paired With Honeybush and Orchard Fruit. Light and Sweet. Notes of Rooibos, Honey, Peach. Caffeine Free.
15 Tea Sachets